A Private Operator with the SandMaster20 Can Create $96,000 In Gross Revenue in 20 Days!
By Creating Sandbag Barriers to Protect Homes, Businesses and Property
- Size and Quantity: A 40′ x 50′ structure requires 800 sandbags to create a 30″ tall by 24″ wide barrier 5′ away from the structure.
- Efficiency: The SandMaster20 can deliver twenty 50 lbs sandbags 100′ from the sand pile every 4 minutes adding 6 linear feet of barrier each trip (approximately 2.5 hours per structure).
Operator Cost Breakdown Utilizing The SandMaster20
- Cost Per Structure: $795 Includes equipment, materials and labor (does not include operators hourly rate)
- Retail Cost Pre-Filled Sandbags: Average cost of a pre-filled 50 lbs sandbag = $2.25 (shipping/delivery and placement around structure not included)
- SandMaster Costs: SandMaster20 filled and placed 50 lbs sandbags = $1.01 per bag
- Net Revenue Per Bag: Charging $3 per bag to fill and place = $1.99 net revenue per bag
- Net Revenue Per Structure: 800 filled and placed bags @ $1.99 per bag = $1,592 net revenue per structure
- Net Revenue Per Day: Two structures per day @ $1,592 per structure = $3,184 net revenue per 8 hour day
- Labor Costs: 3 laborers @ $20 per hour = $480 per day or $240 per structure
- Equipment Costs: Skid Steer rental @ $2,000 per month = $100 per day or $50 per structure
- Material Costs: Sand at $15 per ton = $.38 per 50 lbs of sand plus $.27 for each unfilled SandMaster sandbag = $.65 per bag
- Total Costs: 800 bags x $.65 per bag = $520 plus $240 labor plus $50 skid steer rental = $810 per structure or $1,620 for two structures in an eight hour period
A private operator, with the use of the SandMaster20, utilizing the formula above, has the capability to create a gross revenue of $4,800 per day totaling $96,000 in 20 days. This allows an operator to purchase the SandMaster20 with a capital expense of $10,000 thereby generating an actual gross revenue of $86,000 while adding this innovative piece equipment to their inventory.