The SandMaster20 Pays for Itself in 3 Days!
Greatly increased productivity means exponentially more sandbags available.
Drastically reduces costs for this time sensitive need.
By Hand With Conventional Bags
- Labor: 3 laborers @ $20.00 per hour, one to fill, one to hold and one to tie = $480 per 8 hours
- Materials: 480 bags @ .20 cents per bag = $96
- Total Cost: $312 in labor and bags divided by 480 bags = $1.20 per bag
With The SandMaster20 and The SandMaster Bags
- Labor: 2 Laborers @ $20.00 per hour to load the empty bags / 1 equipment operator @ $30 per hour and 1 skid steer machine rental @ $100 per day = $660 per 8 hours
- Materials: 4,800 SandMaster bags @ .27 cents per bag = $1,296
- Total Cost: $1,956 in labor, machine rental and bags divided by 4,800 bags = .41 cents per bag
Using the numbers above, the SandMaster 20 saves .79 cents per bag. With a purchase price of $10,000, it takes just over 12,500 bags to PAY FOR ITSELF and the SandMaster can produce that IN 3 DAYS!!! The formula above does not even take into account the savings in transportation costs.