U.S. Patent Number 7,942171
The Future of Emergency Flood Control Has Arrived!
Hydraulic Technology replaces hand labor for fast and efficient on-site filling and placement of sandbags.
Benefits of the SandMaster Sandbagging System:
- Easily attaches to skid steers and loaders
- Fills, transports, securely closes, and places sandbags
- Drastically reduces the labor force required
- Dramatically increases productivity
- Works well with other materials such as dirt, rocky soils, and gravels in the event sand is unavailable
- Pays for itself quickly
- Durable with very few moving parts
The SandMaster 20 attaches to skid steers and is capable of producing 4,800 sandbags in 8 hours.
The SandMaster 26 attaches to front end loaders with buckets 7'-8'+ in width and is capable of producing 6,200 sandbags in 8 hours.
The SandMaster 26UM (Universal Mount) attaches to larger loader buckets 8'+-10'+ in width and is capable of producing 6,200 sandbags in 8 hours.
- Flood Protection
- Troop Protection
- Firing Ranges
- Demolition Protection
- Pipeline Construction
- Shoreline Protection
- Spill Containment
- Erosion Control
- Sediment Control
- Water Diversion
- Department of Defense
- Emergency Management Agencies
- Homeland Security Agencies
- Public Works & Road Departments
- Department of Transportation
- Rail Transportation